A Multimedia project can include oral interviews, photos, slides, digitization of archival film footage, memorabilia, letters, awards and much more. The only limit is your imagination.
Available for personal or corporate history
A multimedia package can include
- Scanning prints and slides
- Digitizing archival film
- Conducting Interviews
- Gathering memorabilia and letters or related ephemera
- Creating video slideshows , digital slideshows, including video stories including biographies.
- Here are some examples. Multimedia videos
- Personal history, memoir coaching and corporate or family history research
Packages pricing includes a digital copy of your project
Quotes include 100 photos, 50 quotes, 25 memorabilia snippets, 30 minutes of oral interviews
Want it in PRINT? Yes, you can have a book created for your library or coffee table for an additional charge.
Transcription is available.